Farnam Chew Stop Chew Spray Deterrent
Keeps horses from chewing blankets and bandages.
- Hot cinnamon taste helps stop wood chewing habits in horses
- Spray, paint, roll or brush on surfaces where horses chew, such as fences, corrals, stalls, mangers, gates, posts and tree bark
- Keeps horses from chewing blankets and bandages
- Clear liquid won't stain white fences or discolor other painted surfaces
- 64 oz liquid Directions: SHAKE WELL Remove protective cap and apply Chew Stop generously to all wood surfaces within reach of your horse. Spray from a distance of 4 to 6 inches. Remove animals from stalls during application. Chew Stop may be applied to the bark of mature trees. It will not stain or discolor painted surfaces. Repeat application to problem areas as necessary until your horse forgets his habit. When applying Chew Stop to blankets or bandages, do not apply to surfaces that may come in contact with the horse's skin. Chew Stop, when in contact with the skin, may cause blistering under certain conditions. Coverage: One 12.5 oz. can will cover approximately 35 square feet of unpainted surface and 53 square feet of painted surface.
|Can Ship Air?||No|
|Can Ship Internationally?||No|
|Available for Gift Wrap?||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or