We are happy to open our doors to you!
As a small family run business, your support over our 44+ years means a lot to us. We forward to seeing you in our stores again as we safely stay open to provide you with the Rod’s True Western Experience you expect. You will notice some safety precautions in place in order to keep our staff and customers safe.
Modified Store Hours
- Monday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
- Curbside pick up is available during these times. Orders received after 11am or on the weekends will be available between 12 and 2pm the next business day.
- All employees of Rod’s will be wearing face coverings when dealing with you. This is a mandatory requirement by the City of Columbus for being open.
- Due to the City of Columbus, customers must wear a face covering when shopping. If you do not have one, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask.
- IMPORTANT - to ensure the safety of our employees, we will require any customer who is having any sort of fitting (for example, helmet, boots, saddle, cowboy hat, etc.) to wear a face covering for the duration of the fitting.
- We will be following the guidelines set out to maintain a minimum of 6ft between people. Our fixtures have been moved around to widen aisles and to try to remove narrow areas as much as possible.
- Floor markings will indicate directions of flow as well as checkout spacing.
- We are placing limits on the number of people allowed in store at any one time. For the Front Store, that is a maximum of 73 people and for Tack Barn it is 63 people.
- There is a limit to how much we can do so we encourage everyone to respect each others' 6ft 'bubble.'
- In addition to adding Plexiglas partitions at our checkout areas, we’re sanitizing the area after every customer interaction and the area will be marked to help you keep socially distanced from fellow shoppers.
- All employees record a self-assessment 'fit to work' process, checking for COVID-19 symptoms before starting their shift.
- All employees have clear guidelines on when and how often they must wash their hands with soap and water as well as hand sanitizer when required.
- Sanitizer stations will be available for customers to use in both stores. We ask all customers to use this station as they enter the store, during their visit and on leaving the store.
- Please do not wear gloves into the store. We don't have facility to dispose of potentially infected gloves and we can't be sure of the prior contacts gloves have made.
- For the safety of our employees and your fellow cowboy or cowgirl, if you are showing any symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or two or more of these symptoms; fever greater than 100.4, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste/smell please stay safe and at home.
- We will be cleaning all 'high touch' areas - door handles, etc., hourly while the stores are open.
- Areas such as checkout counters, credit card machines, etc will be cleaned more often.
- For the time being fitting room and public restrooms will be closed
- We prefer to have you complete returns by mail but will accommodate in store if needed.
- We will not be taking Consignment saddles at this time.
- All consignment saddles currently in stock are available for purchase in store following all above guidelines.