Measure around head, with tape above the brow ridges. Convert to hat size using the chart below.
|19 1/8||19 1/2||19 7/8||20 1/4||20 3/4||21 1/8||21 1/2||21 7/8||22 1/4||22 5/8||23||23 1/2||23 7/8||24 1/4|
|6 1/8||6 1/4||6 3/8||6 1/2||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4|
Take a similar shirt with a collar that fits you well. Lay the collar flat, and measure from the center of the collar button to far end of the buttonhole. Number of inches = size. You can also measure around the fullest part of your neck, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
With arm relaxed at side and elbow slightly bent, measure from center back of neck, over point of shoulder, and down outside of arm past elbow to wrist. (Ask a friend to help you.)
Chest or Bust
Measure around fullest part of chest or bust, keeping tape under arms, around shoulder blades, and parallel to the floor.
Measure around the waist, over body (not over shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to bottom of pants. Number of inches = inseam length.
Order the next size higher than your pants waist size. Between "even" sizes order the next larger size.
Measure around hand at fullest part with thumb extended.
- Ask a friend to help you out. It may be easier and more accurate.
- If you fall between two sizes, order the next size larger or smaller based on the particular garment or the type of fit you prefer.
- Rise is the measurement from crotch to top of waistband.
- Make a note of your measurements so you do not forget them.
- Print out the size charts so that you can refer to them while you are shopping.
Please remember that these charts are a generalization, and that the clothing may not be the exact measurements listed in each chart. The brands will fit differently. Please contact us for exact measurements about any particular item you are interested in.